Dave Montizambert (CAN) www.montizambert.com
Ort: Villa Toscana, Seminarraum 4
Der Kanadier ist in Gmunden kein Unbekannter.
„Wie bearbeite ich atemberaubende SW-Bilder“, wird sein Thema in Gmunden sein.
Create Stunning B&W
International educator/lighting wizard Dave Montizambert believes photography is a beautiful abstraction of reality and that black and white (B&W) is even more so. With proper care and attention, B&W is beautiful, artful, but if you intend to create something more than the mediocre, there is much more to consider than simply applying a mono-chromatic conversion to a digital image capture. There is an infinite number of ways to create B&W, but Dave believes that one needs to give lighting and processing equal consideration, both are absolutely key to great mono-chromatic images.
In this intense session you will learn how-to:
- Use & create the best B&W conversions for stunning B&W
- Create incredible B&W images using only one light
- Light for B&W using multiple light sources
- Build dramatic intensity on faces & figure studies with specular shine
- Light fair skin like fine art “dark-flesh” figure studies
- Sell your B&W portraits of clients to them at higher prices by branding them as “art”
- Prepare your B&W images for best printing outcome